The General Service Schools
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
Originally published on December 23, 1921
Download the PDF
BY COMMAND OF BRIGADIER GENERAL ELY:
F. L. MUNSON,
- The following named officers, in addition to their duties in the Staff Class, are detailed as acting instructors, these schools:
- Colonel Evan H. Humphrey, Cavalry,
- Lieutenant Colonel Thomas W. Brown, Infantry,
- Major Robert R. Ralston, Coprs of Engineers,
- Major Donald C. Cubbison, Field Artillery,
- Major Samuel T. Mackall, Infantry,
- Major Edward J. Moran, Infantry,
- Major Karl Truesdell, Signal Corps.
- A Publication Division is established at these schools with the following functions:
- (a) Drafting the manuscripts of all publications the War Department directs these schools to prepare.
- (b) Supervision and preparation of all documents for the "Mailing List."
- (c) Publication of all school text or reference books.
- (d) Translation and publication of foreign literature of military value to these schools.
- (e) Publication monthly of the titles and a brief synopsis of leading news items of military value to the instructors of these schools.
- (f) Preparation and conduct of any correspondence school course that may hereafter be prescribed.
- General Orders Nos. 5 and 8, these schools, 1920, are modified according to the provisions of paragraph 2 of this order.
- Colonel Ewing E. Booth, Cavalry, D.O.L., is announced as Director of the Publication Division.
ALFRED J. BOOTH,
G. S. Schs., Fort Leavenworth—12-29-21—400
Back to Top